[nfbcs] How to read images in email

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Sep 18 16:45:12 UTC 2018

Hi gang.
I just tried right-clicking the image, but save is not one of the options.
 I also tried copying only the image reference into Word and saving as a
PDF, and that didn't work.
So far, the only thing that worked was Curtis's method--copying the whole
email into Word, saving as PDF, and running Jaws OCR on the PDF document.

I could ask my users not to send images, but, more often, they're coming
in institution-wide emails advertising events and other things.  I'm glad
to have some method now to find out about things, when it seems important
enough to go through the steps.
Tracy