[nfbcs] Amazon question

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:30:11 UTC 2018

I was wondering if you could do me a favor? I have experienced problems using The Amazon iPhone app with voiceover, but I need to know if other blind people are experiencing problems to prove that it is not individual to me. What you can do to help is go to the Amazon app with voiceover on your iPhone. Search for several items, and see if you can get past the first five results. If you can, great. If you can't, please copy any messages to your clipboard and store them. You can also try some of the searches I did including nature's logic, victor ultra 42, and extra long oven mitts. Another thing you should try is going to the daily and lightning deals. Then if you could, please send me a short email with your experiences to sabra1023 at gmail.com so I can forward this to the individual I am working with to get this resolved. Thank you so much for your help.

Sabra Ewing