[nfbcs] Accessible alternatives to Trello

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Sep 21 13:43:52 UTC 2018

Ryan,

I will look at this again, but I don't remember having the problem you outlined with JAWS.  I have found that with a PC, many controls are not clearly identified as controls, but pressing ENTER on text that seems likely to be controls causes the required action to be taken.  Also, I have found I need to turn the Virtual Cursor off sometimes which exposes some controls more completely.  I'm not a power user, though, so maybe I have not encountered some of the issues you have encountered, though.  Did something changed very recently?  I have not accessed Trello on my PC for a couple of months.

This probably exposes my ignorance, but what is Kandan?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson