[NFBCS] Linux users

jds.listserv at gmail.com jds.listserv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:36:26 UTC 2019

I run Linux in VMWare on windows.  It's a so-so experience.
I find that Ubuntu/Debian has gotten less out of the box accessible over
time.
I've had fairly good luck with Fedora lately.

But quite frankly it's command line all the way for actual efficiency.
Especially for servers.

way. I have been using Linux for years but mostly through an SSH connection
to a server instance on either AWS or a PI or designated server in my lab.
My question is does any one have any feedback on using it stand alone with
Orca or some other screen reader? If so plese share your experiences.

NFBCS: