[NFBCS] Advice on giving talk about GPS

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:19:12 UTC 2019

Greetings:

It mighty also be helpful to talk about how GPS, as a technology, should
never be regarded as the end all and the be all for independent travel by
the blind. The key is to know when a GPS solution is working for you and
when it is not so that you can then resort to something else. Like anything
else, GPS is neither good nor bad. It's a tool which requires proper use in
order to be truly effective.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong