[NFBCS] Ask A Spaceman (podcast) Recommendation

Ed Meskys edmeskys at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:49:40 UTC 2019

    Thank you for the suggestion. I just listened to the latest, about faast
bursts of radiation from distant galaxies. This must be the first glimmering
of an answer to Fermi's paradox. I have been commenting on space and ET
matters, and will send copies to anyone who asks. Last few issues were only
once a year, but I hope to u to about 3 or 4 a year. This is email only, and
consists of about 5-8 pages of text. Ed Meskys [edmeskys at gmail.com]