[NFBCS] Low-cost Accessible Website

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 04:11:04 UTC 2019

I am not familiar with services for creating websites, however, I
would be willing to create your site for free. I just graduated with
my Bachelors in Computer Science, and I will take any opportunity I
can get to gain more experience. I am very familiar with web
development and accessibility, however, I am unable to do the CSS. You
would have to find someone else who can style your site.

What are you wanting to build the site for?

TJ Breitenfeldt