[NFBCS] UEB math in liblouis

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Aug 17 12:34:12 UTC 2019

Hi John.

I think the two references you will need are the UEB Rulebook, and
Guidelines for Technical Material, which can both be found at
http://www.iceb.org/ueb.html

I'd recommend reading that page thoroughly, as there is a lot of
potentially valuable info there.

You may also find useful Braille Formats: Principles of
Print-to-Braille Transcription, 2016, which can be found at
http://www.brailleauthority.org/formats/formats2016.html

Best of luck, and thank you for all your work to make braille
translation free for all.

Aaron