[NFBCS] Websites, Visual Inspection

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 17 19:30:11 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

	At the end of the day it's not how you think the site should appear
visually but how the customer wants it to appear. Here is where calaborating
with the customer so he/she can inspect their site pages when the site is in
production can help a blind Web developer deal with the visual side of site
design. I did this in the past with several sighted customers. They told me
how they wanted their site to appear. It was my job to come up with the
proper code to make these appearances possible. Once the pages were created
I would have them inspect them again so the design could be fine-tuned.

	If the site was for a blind customer. I would have one of my sighted
assistants along with one of theirs check the site's appearance to be sure
everything was the way the blind customer wanted the finished website to
look. This aspect of Website design is only an obstacle if you make it one.

Peter Donahue