[NFBCS] Adobe Issue in Windoys 10

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Mon Dec 9 00:04:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone:

I hope someone can give me a suggestion here.

My workplace is converting from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I use a lot of
PDF files in my line of work. Unfortunately, even though the accessibility
assistant is set up, the PDF files will not read. When this happened at
home, I went to security (enhanced) Acrobat Reader DC. There seems to be
a couple of settings missing at work that I have at home. We are
definitely locked down, so it's harder for me to solve problems like this.
Here is what I have in enhanced security:

1. Enable protection mode at startup is checked, but can't find the
setting at work.
2. Run in appcontainer is unchecked, which I cannot find at work either.
3. I have off checked in both places, but not sure what that refers to.
4. Enable enhanced security is checked at home. I assume that has to be
checked at work as well.
5. Cross adomain log file is unchecked.
6. Automatically trust documents with with valid certification is unchecked.
7. Automatically trust sites from my Win OS security zones is checked.

If there is anything else I need here, please let me know. Any and all
help appreciated.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net