[nfbcs] Outlook syncing way too slowly on my Dell Pc.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 00:26:34 UTC 2019

Hi all!
 It’s both of my Email accounts that I run into the problem. I do work with a personal hotspot and my college’s wi-fi when I’m on campis. I do have a lot of Emails in my personal Email but not nearly as many in my school Email. However, the biggest syncing problem with Outlook is that it takes several hours to sync up, particularly when I send an Email from my computer. I don’t have this problem on my phone’s Outlook nor the iPhone’s mail app. But the computer’s Outlook on the other hand often takes several hours, usually between 4 and 12 hours before it’s finished. I have noticed that it always syncs all the folders in the computer, not just the one folder that I’m trying to work with. On top of that, whenever I load it up to read my Email, my Outlook on my laptop computer does just fine there. I have trouble with it synking up while I’m sending out an Email.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email
________________________________
Is your email account pop or imap? Do you have a lot of emails? Is this a special email account, such as one through your college? What is the speed of your internet connection? How slow is slow? For example, several seconds, several minutes, a half hour, etc.

Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
Sent From My iPhone SE.
Sent from My Gmail Email.
Get Outlook Express for IOS.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/ntorcolini%40wavecable.com