[nfbcs] How to sideload apps onto an IPhone using voiceover

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:58:46 UTC 2019

Hi, I am working on a project for school and trying to figure out how
to use XCode on a mac to sideload apps onto my iPhone with a free
developers account. I am not a strong mac user, I have done most of my
development on windows.

Does anyone have experience with this, or have any resources they
could share? I have been struggling with this for a couple days.

I called apple tech support and the apple accessibility line, and they
couldn't help, I am waiting on a responce through email from the xcode
team, but I don't have high hopes that they can help with how to do
this with voiceover.

Thanks for any help,

TJ Breitenfeldt