[nfbcs] How to sideload apps onto an IPhone using voiceover

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:17:44 UTC 2019

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, as far as I can tell, everything on the
internet, including apples developers page says that over the past
couple years, they have started supporting free developer accounts to
be able to side load apps without jailbreaking your iPhone. There are
tutorials all over the place, but I am getting stuck when it comes to
signing my app.

Also, I am using a mac book pro, and I could not get the simulator
working for me at all. All I get is the function buttons with
voiceover, volume, sleep, and home. Is the simulator even accessible?

Yes if you could find that IOS development mailing list for voiceover
that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt