[nfbcs] Excel 2016 - adding a new worksheet

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:02:01 UTC 2019

Hello,

Googling Microsoft Excel hot keys will get you a list of the different
hotkeys. Another cool thing that you can do is press alt-q which allows you
to type in exactly what you're looking for in the ribbon and that item
should pop up.

let me know if you are unable to find all the hotkeys for Excel and I will
be happy to share them with you.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019, 7:32 AM Tracy Carcione via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org