[NFBCS] question about the NFB agenda in Google calendar format

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:45:31 UTC 2019

Hi all, I apologize for asking a dumb question. When I subscribed to the
NFB agenda Google calendar, I noticed that the event times are listed in
the central time zone when I access them on my phone.. I want to add
individual events to my Google calendar. Do I have to change the time to
the Pacific time zone, or will that information automatically update when I
get to Las Vegas and my phone switches time zones?
Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Elizabeth Campbell