[NFBCS] Windows Mail App

RicksPlace richardrthomas48 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:08:40 UTC 2019

Hi: I am having problems typing messages into the Windows Mail app.

Sometimes it reads, upon reviewing what I typed, a single letter or word, repeats a letter or word and then skips the next and sometimes reads the next letter or word This makes for a really nuts attempt to create messages or  respond to them.
instead of the one that should be in focus.
I use narrator to type most messages but that gets annoying as an option. When I backspace after typing an error I get some other letter r or word.
Has anyone had this problem and, if so, how did you fix it?
I make mistakes typing and often have to use n or just leave a typing error since it is too much trouble to try and  fix it. I have also used note pad but again another hassle when this feature of NVDA should work properly but is not working properly and, in my opinion, is broken or some setting is making it appear to be broken.
Rick, frustrated NVDA user.arrorter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10