[NFBCS] Disk partition map scheme question.

maurice.mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 22:32:56 UTC 2019

I have an interesting question, I’m in the process of formatting a 250
GB drive for use on a MacBook Pro that just so happens to also have a
Boot Camp partition on which of course is running Windows 10
professionals.

When I went to format this disk and partition at. I was presented with
choices in the partition map scheme portion of disk utility. My choices
in terms of the partition map scheme are “Guid” “Mbr” or
“Apple partition map”.

Does it really matter what filesystem I put on the desk if for instance
I were to pick the  “Guid” partition scheme.

For instance if I do leave it the way that it is now currently? Using
the Mbr format?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.