[NFBCS] Logitech headset on Amazon

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Nov 8 13:26:49 UTC 2019

Right, I have done about a million meetings via skype or  zoom in the
past 10 years and I don't think you need anything expensive. I have a
microphone that cost $200  and a $40 headset. But it doesn't matter
which one I use for skype and/or zoom meetings. I have asked the other
people on the call if they can tell if I am using the really expensive
mic or the cheap headset and they say they cannot.

I bought the $200 mic for recording podcasts and instructional classroom
material. You need a good mic for that.

I am planning on buying a bone conduction headset over the next couple
of days. Aftershokz is having a buy one, get one free sale. I am a tad
skeptical but I'll let you know what I find out.