[NFBCS] Logitech headset on Amazon

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Fri Nov 8 17:59:36 UTC 2019

In addition to ambient sounds, Aftershokz also pick up the output from your screen reader, which is heard by listeners on the other end.

- Brad -

> On Nov 8, 2019, at 11:36, Ryan Boudwin via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I use aftershokz and they are great for a lot of things but they are bad
for meetings. Their microphone picks up too much ambient noise and I've had
a lot of complaints about being difficult to be understood when I use it
for that.