[NFBCS] Chrome & PDF's

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Nov 8 19:23:53 UTC 2019

Isn't that Chrome crashing absolutely annoying? One solution for that you
might try is pressing F11 for full screen. That stops it from crashing when
you close tabs. It's a workaround, but it's the only solution I found. I
tried clearing cash, uninstalling ... etc. I forgot to try standing on my
head, lol. As for PDF's, I am thinking they are opening in Chrome, and not
Adobe, possibly. Usually, that happens with Chrome, and then, you have to
press the download button to get it on your computer.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan