[NFBCS] Never Go Live Until The Bugs Are Killed!

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:30:25 UTC 2019

Tyler's comments have raised some questions for me.
I can tell someone when I'm unable to use their website, but I usually
can't tell them why. Unless it's something obvious like an image with
a weird name, I can't identify what's broken.
How can I provide the most useful information possible about what
needs to be fixed? Most people use a computing interface I can't
imagine using and vice versa, making communication even more
challenging.
As a blind person, how can I quickly develop a shared vocabulary with
someone who automatically uses very visual and mouse-centric terms?
As a blind person, is there a tool I can use to identify the code
behind a broken website feature?
Does there exist some action that would make the internet work better
for us if we all took it?
Learning the skill of writing good bug reports, maybe?
Basically, what can we do to fix it?