[NFBCS] Sonification of graphs

Vincent Martin vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:56:37 UTC 2020

I am a seven-year member and graduate of the sonification lab at
Georgia Tech.  The sonification sandbox has basically been imported
into a phenomenal program called the SAS Graphics Accelerator and it
is free to download.  I actually use it myself.  Wanda, the totally
blind Physicist uses sonification to sonify the graphs from radio
telescopes.  I have been using it to sonify datasets of the spread of
the covaid-19 virus as well.  It does not take a long time to use and
it is extremely powerful.  You can use any .csv file with it and you
can examine the output in a continuous or non-contiguous manner.
Vincent Martin, Ph.D. CPACC, CPACC

--
 Things got simpler when I remembered to pay attention to the squirrel!