[NFBCS] Accessible COVID-19 stats

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Apr 5 23:22:15 UTC 2020

I love it. Yes, thank you. I just checked it out and added it to favorites.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan