[NFBCS] JAWS Can Be Heard During Zoom Meetings

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:15:28 UTC 2020

It is two totally separate sounds. If you share computer sound everyone will hear Jaws or a screen reader. alt a or alt M you only turn off your speaking ability. So just do not share your computer sound Unless your sound settings on your computer are set up to always share. Which is another sound issue

Sent from Dr Denise M Robinson