[NFBCS] Using the find and replace dialog in Word to change text formatting

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:24:42 UTC 2020

The fastest way to apply general formatting is for example an apa or Mlaplaga formatted doc is to do a control a select all the text. Then control d and type in TIM for Times new Roman tab twice type in 12 and hit enter or whatever format you need in general. Then do  a ctrl 2 for  DoubleSpace.

Sent from Dr Denise M Robinson