[NFBCS] VoiceOver on Mac with Python

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Sun Apr 12 17:35:51 UTC 2020

Hello,
If you do want indentation support on your Mac you can use emacs with Emacspeak. It is a bit daunting to learn but it does work quite well on the Mac. You can find instructions on installing it at this link:
https://gist.github.com/devinprater/a794a448ccc46e72fca63c932105c043 <https://gist.github.com/devinprater/a794a448ccc46e72fca63c932105c043>

Greg Wocher