[NFBCS] Work meetings using WebEx or Microsoft Teams

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 20 04:00:48 UTC 2020

Hi:

Someone mentioned that they were not listed as a participant when they
used the call-in option for Webex.

I often use the call-in option for Skype for Business because my laptop's
speakers aren't very loud. It's also just easier and faster to dial the
number. However, the sighted managers take attendance through the
participants list. So I call in first and then log into the meeting. I
then check the box that says "do not use computer audio" or something like
that. That way, I am listed twice; once with my phone number and one as a
participant with my name for attendance purposes.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net