[NFBCS] Packet Tracer:

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Thu Apr 23 14:44:47 UTC 2020

Morning:

I am getting CCNA certified. The instructor wants us to use Packet Tracer.
According to my experience in the past, Packet Tracer might not be as
accessible as I might like. Does anyone have any tips for using Packet
Tracer as a totally blind individual? If not, does anyone have any
alternative tools I can use to take the place of Packet Tracer? Finally, are
there any CCNA professionals out there? If so, can you contact me,
personally, off list? My email address and phone number is below. Thanks!

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack at att.net
(803)463-0040