[NFBCS] How/when is it a good time to disclose

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 24 18:30:21 UTC 2020

If anyone is interested, I have a braille copy of Take Charge I'd be happy
to pass along to anyone who wants it.  I think it's maybe 4 soft-cover
volumes.

There are Accomodations and accomodations.  I may own my own copy of Jaws,
but I need someone with admin privileges to install it on a company laptop.
That kind of thing.
Tracy