[NFBCS] Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

Gabe Vega Commtech LLC gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Tue Aug 4 16:05:30 UTC 2020

I'm going to tell you how all this is going to end Tyler, you are not
going to come with any proof that the link was mal intent, or dangerous
and you are going to look goofy and silly because you are a self
proclaimed consultant/expert in god knows what. and we are all going to
move on with grins and laughter because we all find you so amusing
because instead of letting a fellow blind person shine in success you
feel the need to hate and express your displeasure in fake, unneeded
security alerts about nondangerous links that no one really takes
serious because you are tyler little field, and well, not that
creditable in this industry.

have a good day.

Gabe Vega

CEO