[NFBCS] Some Access Questions for Intro CS Class

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:33:42 UTC 2020

If pie charm is written with Java then you may need to install the Java access bridge.  Installation instructions are relatively easy to follow.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Cloud campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au