[NFBCS] Accessible VPN Software

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Aug 5 17:31:44 UTC 2020

Can you explain what you're hoping for with a VPN service? It just
changes your origin of connection, nothing else. If a "hacker" is going
to take over your system, they'll likely do it through a webpage, which
a VPN will not help with.

If you do want a VPN, I've had great luck with private internet access.
They just use OpenVPN which is accessible.

Just remember that a VPN controls your outbound connections, not access
to your computer.

Alternatively, if your accounts were compromised, consider a good
password manager with lengthy passwords, and make your recovery account
an email address that no one else knows, which you only use for recovery.

HTH,