[NFBCS] Accessible VPN Software

Jeffrey (JDS) jds.listserv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:40:01 UTC 2020

A VPN will not help resolve your issue in my opinion.
If your PC is compromised or device is compromised the VPN  just provides a tunnel to the compromised PC.

- Get ublock origin in your browser and anti-virus/malware software  (e.g. malware bytes)
- don't use public wifi services when banking or shopping (only space where VPN is useful)