[NFBCS] talking windows 8.1 win pe

Marvin Hunkin startrektech at techie.com
Tue Aug 11 01:33:21 UTC 2020

Hi. Need the talking windows pe for 8.1, need this for an assignment where I
need to install windows 8.1. or 8, then do a iline upgrade. So, pity bryan
smart did not have a talking win pe for 8 or 8.1. so his site is no longer,
where can I contact bryan smart. Any one got an e-mail for me. Did try
googling, but still looking. Did have the windows 7 talking pe, but would
not install windows 8.1. maybe has to be the same talking pe to install the
current operating system, not from the win talking 7 pe to install windows
8.1. got windows 8.1. 64 bit. And also need the windows 7 talking pe, and
also windows 10 talking pe. Got uefi and seucre boot on my assus vivo book x
540 uar laptop.

So if any one can help. And got vm ware player 15. So can any one help me
out. If they ran into the same issues. Got windows 10 64 bit 2004 on my
host. Need to install windows 8.1. but windows narrator, last time tried to
install windows 10, got to the first screen, then set the region and
language to Australia. Clicked next, forgot to load a driver, said I needed
a media driver, then lost speech and the install screen and crashed. So any
one able to help.

And got 8 gb ram, 510 ssd drive.

Thanks.