[NFBCS] Converter to make MP4 videos into MP3s

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Aug 13 21:45:40 UTC 2020

I'm sure there are several. I'm a command-line guy, so I use ffmpeg, in Cygwin or on a Mac from a terminal session (you'd have to install it though; it doesn't come native). I think the command would look like

ffmpeg -i myFile.mp4 myFile.mp3

I just did that on a local file to make sure I had the syntax right.