[NFBCS] Amazon 2-factor

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 17:10:51 UTC 2020

Hello Tracy and everyone,

	If you're going to use 2FA be sure you include a phone number so the
OTC can be sent to you via your cell phone instead of an e-mail message. We
learned this the hard way earlier this month when our Amazon Account was
hacked. I'm pleased to say that everything has been fixed and our Amazon
Accounts are as good as new.

Peter Donahue