[NFBCS] Use VirtualBox's Seamless Mode or VMware's Unity Mode

Samantha Torusio samtorusio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:51:36 UTC 2020

Thank you very much for the reply.

 Is there a way to easily transition in and out of a virtual machine where
I am running a MacBook as the host and Linux as the guest virtual machine?

I have orca running in the virtual machine voiceover on the host, but
cannot figure out how to get out of the best machine without using command
q and then saving the state instead of exiting virtual machine. I am also
using virtual box in case that matters.