[NFBCS] Viewing windows information from command line with non bootable system?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Feb 6 16:08:48 UTC 2020

	hello Blake.  If your computer has more than 4GB of memory installed,
you're most likely running a 64-bit system.  If not, then you're definitely
running a 32-bit system.  To see how much memory is installed on your
computer, use the hot key, often f2, to start the BIOS screen when you boot
the system.  The main screen should show you details like what hard drives
you have installed and how much memory is available on the system.  If you
have 8 or 16GB of memory in the computer, download the 64-bit version of
the recovery image.  If you have 2 or 4 GB of memory, download the 32-bit
image.

Hope that helps.
-thanks
-Brian