[NFBCS] portable version of jaws

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 23:54:23 UTC 2020

Hi, I am actually not sure if a portable version of JAWS is still
supported by Freedom Scientific. I know there used to be, but it was
not as portable as anyone really liked because to use it, you had to
install the video intercept driver on the computer first.
Portable NVDA is the way to go I think if you want a portable
screenreader on a USB drive.

Timothy Breitenfeldt