[NFBCS] Creating DAISY Books

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 19:03:07 UTC 2020

There are several things out there.  APH's Book Wizard does work
pretty well if you use it with their Studio Recorder. Dolphin has a
couple products. The DAISY Consortium has OBI and TOBI for creating
audio, and text-based daisy books respectively. Then there is
Hindenburg Audio Book Creater that NLS recommends to its libraries.

Dave