[NFBCS] Legal Action for the Accessibility of AWS Web Console

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:09:41 UTC 2020

Chime is a pretty bad app I will agree on that; if you've ever used Blue Jeans for teleconferencing I think Chime is only marginally better.  Zoom is fantastic and I got them a while back to fix the fact that blind individuals were unable to know if a recording started or stopped.

As for AWS.  I've tapped a few LinkedIn connections at Amazon in Seattle to see if they know who in AWS is in charge of Accessibility proposing some coordination.  I've had some luck with Slack and Microsoft this way in the past having a fairly decent network to rely upon.