[NFBCS] SwiftUI

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 18:36:09 UTC 2020

I have not, but that sounds interesting. I have tried learning XCode,
but I found it very challenging. I was never able to successfully
build an App for Apple products, but I still have a strong desire to
learn. As a primary Windows user, I am not familiar with Voiceover on
a Mac as I would like, but it sounds like Swift UI would make the
learning curve a bit easier to overcome.

Timothy Breitenfeldt