[NFBCS] CSUN inquiry

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Fri Feb 21 03:50:56 UTC 2020

There is a Hilton right next to the Marriott, but that may be the hotel that you mentioned was also full.
The Anaheim Marriott where CSUN will be held is very near to Disneyland.  I would suggest you search for hotels in that area, and you will end up a short Uber/Lyft ride from the convention hotel.  It is the spring break season, so I would assume prices will be reflective of the seasonal demand.

Wish I could offer more help.

- Brad -