[NFBCS] Introduction and question on VS Code for linux

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Tue Feb 25 19:59:13 UTC 2020

Hello al,
I just subscribed to this list today. I do have a bachelors in computer information systems. Recently I have installed slint which is a Slackware based linux distribution on one of my computers. I am trying to figure out how to install visual studio code insiders build on it. I want to test it with orca. I am having trouble finding help on how to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could try? I do use visual studio code on my windows desktop. I mainly use it for learning to code in Python 3.

Thanks,
Greg Wocher