[NFBCS] Accessible Date and Time Pickers

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Feb 28 20:59:14 UTC 2020

	hello.  I suggest a good old fashioned html select list. One list for
the hour, another for the minutes and a third for the AM/PM choice.  That
way, you don't need to validate the input from the user when you read the
data.  Those are readily accessible and work well with most screen readers
I've used.
-thanks
-Brian