[NFBCS] Division Phone Conferences

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Feb 28 22:40:27 UTC 2020

Hello Brian and everyone,

	A number of other NFB divisions hold occasional telephone
conferences to discuss division activities between national conventions.
Might we start holdinb such conferences to allow members and other
interested individuals to discuss some of the issues raised and to create
action plans for addressing matters of concern? Such conferences are also
great networking opportunities as well.

Peter Donahue