[NFBCS] Social Networking AndPodcasts

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 29 16:05:46 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

	While we're talking about Websites and other ways to get the word
about this division out we should consider following the lead of other NFB
divisions and establish a presence on social networking presences such as
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

	It would also be great if one or more podcasts could be created that
allow blind computer users and programmers to hear demmonstrations of
various computer technologies similar to what other NFB divisions and others
outside the federation have done to increase their presence on the Internet
and to reach more blind individuals and those interested in the work of the
division. All the best.

Peter Donahue