[NFBCS] Command Line Editors

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 1 23:49:25 UTC 2020

	Hahaha.
	Regarding Emacs, if you are used to the commands used for copy, cut,
paste, etc. on Windows and Mac, they are very different in Emacs.
	I use SSHFS at work to access files on my Linux box on my Windows
laptop. It mounts it as a drive. You have to have the exact name of the
computer that you are mounting, including it's location.