[NFBCS] Where are Scripts

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Jan 21 03:26:15 UTC 2020

Because you said "roaming," I figure you are looking for what JAWS calls the user folder. For JAWS 2020, this tends to be %APPDATA%\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2020\Settings\enu for an English JAWS installation. This is
equivalent to the "Explore My Settings" option in the Explore Utilities Folder menu item mentioned elsewhere in this thread. This is where your custom scripts and configuration files go. Other messages in this thread explain
where to find the built-in JAWS scripts I think. Those tend to be under %AllUsersProfile%\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2020\Scripts. %AllUsersProfile% is usually C:\ProgramData.