[NFBCS] Chrome and Firefox developer tools

Michael Ausbun michael.ausbun at wgu.edu
Thu Jan 23 16:31:54 UTC 2020

Greetings,
I am trying to make my workflow a little more efficient! Anyone have tips or tricks for working within the Firefox or Chrome developer tools? Largely, I'm using the developer tools when conducting accessibility audits or doing web development/remediation. I've got some processes, but the entire thing feels clunky and inefficient in my opinion. I am using JAWS 2020 and NVDA.
Much appreciated, for any thoughts that might come; anything has got to be better than what I'm currently doing.
Respectfully,
Michael